Now Hiring Escape Room Game Masters/Operations Manager at Lock Chicago!
Lock Chicago Escape Games – Evanston, IL 60610
$10 an hour - Part-time
Do you want the coolest job you've ever had? We are currently looking to add multiple part-time team members to our Lock Chicago team at Lock Chicago - Escape Games.
We are a rapidly growing, team-building, design consulting and retail entertainment company. We are looking for someone with wide ranging talents to work in conjunction with our current Operations Manager and learn the business as we expand to our new location in the coming months.
The positions we are looking to fill will be titled "Game Master". To be considered please submit a resume with the subject of "Game Master Application" to email@example.com.
- This is a unique and one-of-a-kind job! You will educate our guests on how it all works. You will inform them of their objectives while in the room. You will work in a control room and coach the guests while on their journey to escape! You will be their guide when they stumble and offer them hints if needed. You will then prepare the Escape Room for the next group of guests.
- You must be fun and enthusiastic as you are a big part of the whole guest experience from beginning to end.
- Prior to applying to this position you must first familiarize yourself with the concept of Escape Rooms and the worldwide phenomenon that is spreading fast across the US. Escape Rooms stimulate the mind, your sense of curiosity and your ability to work with others in an effort to escape.
- Please visit our website at www.lockedchicago.com to learn more.
- If on one hand you like video games, playing chess, and solving puzzles/riddles, while on the other hand you like designing, building and/or fixing things, you have found the perfect job!
This job requires you to be:
- Remotely view and monitor games in progress and assist participants
- Customer Service focused
- Professional, polished and well-spoken
- Hands-on and handy with tools and gadgets
- Game or puzzle-minded
- Creative thinker
- Flexible with regards to work schedule
This job requires the following experience:
- Retail, amusement or hospitality experience.
- Comfortable engaging with both small and large groups of people.
- Public Speaking experiences a plus!
- We'll teach you the rest!